Happy Friday! It’s still a snowy day here on Cape Cod, but it’s also a very exciting day (even though I’m breaking the news rather late today!). The brand new Occasions Catalog from Stampin’ Up goes live today, January 3rd. This one is a beauty (I know, I say that every time). I thought I’d share with you a few of the new products that I’m most excited about. First, be sure to go check the catalog out for yourself… don’t worry, I’ll wait.
It’s good, right? Well, here (in no particular order) are the “must haves” for me (in fact, some of them I already do have!):
1. The Retro Fresh Suite – I know, this is cheating because that encompasses like eleven products, but really — I love the colors if this product line. My favorite items are the Retro Fresh Designer Series Paper (pg19, item#132993, $10.95) and the On Film Framelits Dies (pg.18, item#132969, $29.95)
2. Happy Watercolor Stamp Set (pg. 22, item#133191, $21.95) – this one is going to be so easy to stamp with. I am so bad at the whole watercoloring thing so this set is perfect for me. I also love the coordinating Watercolor Wonder Designer Note Cards & envelopes (pg. 22, item#133362, $12.95).
3. Gold Sequin Trim (pg.23, item#132983, $4.95) – Um, hello beautiful.
4. The Perfect Pennants Stamp Set & Banners Framelits Dies Bundle (pg. 27, item#134816, $41.50) – I love making banners and these framelits will make that so easy — plus the stamp set has some greetings in it. Lots of good uses for this one.
5. Baby We’ve Grown Stamp Set (pg. 28, item#133089, $17.95) – I don’t own a baby stamp set yet and I absolutely adore the little baby shoes. Plus it’s got the cutest little owl family in it… who doesn’t love owls?
6. Mini Memories Simply Created Album Kit (pg.31, item# 133332, $13.95) – This kit is really beautiful – it’s in “in-person” must-see.
7. Fresh Prints Designer Series Paper Stack (pg. 33, item# 132996, $6.95) – The colors in this paper stack are so beautiful together. I’ve already made three different cards with the same color theme – so bright and bold.
8. The Angled Tag (pg. 35, item# 133323, $22.95) and Scalloped Tag Topper Punch (pg. 35, item# 133324, $22.95) – I’ve been wanting a die or punch for tags for soooo long. I love that you can make the tags as long or as short as you want!
9. The Just Saying Stamp Set & Word Bubbles Framelits (pg. 36, item# 134820, $37.25) – These are just adorable and are great for scrapbookers as well as card makers.
10. Mini Metallic Clothespins (pg. 37, item#133320, $3.95) – Who doesn’t love some adorable little clothespins — and in gold and silver? Score!
There’s so many more cool items in this catalog, but I’ll leave you with that. Want to do some shopping? Click Here.