FALL: Thursday, Nov. 18 – Sunday, Nov. 21
Here’s what is included in the weekend:
– Two (or three) nights stay — depending on your pkg.
– Friday & Saturday Dinner Buffet
– Saturday & Sunday Hot Breakfast Buffet
– Friday Breakfast (if you are opting for the 3 nights)
– 5 “Pillow” Gifts
– 5 Free Make & Takes (optional); two of them as a “work-at-your-seat” option
– A “goody” bag with $50 of brand new Stampin’ Up! product
– A special Saturday Night Dessert
– Access to ALL of my stamps, punches, dies and Big Shot
– Free Stampin’ Up catalog(s)
– Over 40 hours of crafting time
Additional add-on classes will also be available throughout the weekend for a fee. Details about classes are sent to attendees about a month before the retreat start date.
(pricing includes cost of hotel)
Many of you know I am a Cape Cod girl — I’ve lived here for the past 15 years and I absolutely LOVE the “Outer Cape” — anything from Eastham to Provincetown (some people include Orleans in that mix, too). So while this hotel is likely 30 to 40 minutes further than many of the hotels you’ve stayed at for previous events — I promise you… this area of the Cape is worth the drive.
If you’ve never been to the Outer Cape — spring and fall are the perfect time to check it out! It’s truly a magical place… it feels, smells and sounds different than hectic Hyannis. It has some of the worlds most beautiful beaches. I hope you’ll take my word for it and join me in April or November (or both)!