Why Become a Shore Stamper?
Let me count the ways….
When you purchase the Stampin’ Up starter kit through me, Jen Pitta Bach, you will automatically become a Shore Stamper! We are a growing group of friendly, happy stampers and we’d be so excited to have you join us.
Purchasing the starter kit is a great way to stock your craft room for less all while doing something you love. There’s no obligation, but plenty of opportunities!
The starter kit is $99 plus tax (Free shipping!) and you get to select $125 worth of product of YOUR choice!
Top 10 reasons you should become a Shore Stamper
- Never Pay Full Price for Stamps or Accessories Again – After purchasing the starter kit all your Stampin’ Up! orders will be at least 20% off, every day! No coupon is required. And, if you decide to do a little more and host events & classes – you can earn as much as a 38% commission.
- Get Recognition and Rewards for Your Accomplishments – Stampin’ Up is an amazing company that pampers its demonstrators! From free products and gifts to on-stage recognition and the opportunity to earn once-in-a-lifetime trips, this company knows how to spoil its people. Even better? They pamper us just for doing what we love to do… stamp!
- VIP Access – As a Shore Stamper, you will get sneak peeks of upcoming products and be able to purchase them at least a month before the general public every time a new catalog is released. Enjoy an inspiring weekly email called Succeed Weekly that is only available to Stampin’ Up demonstrators. Learn, share and meet new “stampy” friends on the Demonstrator Party Planning Facebook group. Plus you can join the home office staff for annual gatherings like On Tour and On Stage – where we gather to learn about new products, receive recognition, and swap cards and ideas.
- Monthly Shore Stamper Gatherings – Each month I host a virtual Zoom gathering to discuss business tips, share stamping projects, stamp, swap, and get recognition for the achievements accomplished in the past 30 days. We also have team retreats with each new catalog release – attendees can come to Cape Cod or opt for a “to go” option.
- Make New Friends – In the nearly two decades since I first became a Stampin’ Up demonstrator, I have made hundreds of new friends from across the world because of this hobby. They have become my greatest support structure and source of happiness. I can’t imagine my life without them and it still amazes me that I probably wouldn’t have met at least half of the people in my life if it weren’t for a little rubber stamp.
- Flexibility – The beauty of this opportunity is that it can mean different things to different people. Do you want to save money on all your Stampin’ Up! purchases? Do you want to make a little extra money to support your “habit”? Or do you want to run a full-time business like I do? It is all up to you.
- Attend Stampin’ Up! Events – I mentioned it in a previous “perk,” and you’ve seen me post about these events on my blog and Facebook Page: OnStage Live & Local, Online events – every Stampin’ Up! event is better than the last. What could be better than getting together with a group of like-minded ladies (and men!) for a little stamping R & R and inspiration?
- Support – The Shore Stamper group contains seriously some of the best people I’ve ever met. Not only will they be welcoming and supportive, but you’ll have me to help guide you through this new adventure. Want to build a business? Let me help you run your very first event and get you started off on the right foot. Want to get some goodies at a discount? Let me help you build your first order to maximize your savings. Plus, you’ll have access to my Stamp, Build, Grow Facebook community, which features weekly training from five top-performing demonstrators living throughout the U.S.
- Live a Creative Lifestyle – Let’s face it, life is tough! Who couldn’t use a little creativity to escape from bills, stress, and drama and most importantly just to express yourself. We’re only here on this Earth for a short time… make the most of it! I don’t know about you, but I feel so alive after I’ve completed a crafty project… and sharing it with others doubles my joy!
- Because You Have Nothing to Lose – Purchasing the Starter kit is really a win-win. You get a great deal, a plethora of opportunities, and new toys to get all inky with (so that’s a win-win-win!). There is no obligation to do anything you don’t want to do. Just pick up some stamps and enjoy wherever they may take you (perhaps that will be on an all-expense-paid trip for two? It’s possible — it’s all up to you!)