So I took a little unplanned hiatus from my monthly stamp club here at my house and my newer Stamp Club To Go program late last year. Life just began to get in the way and I couldn’t keep up. But, I’m ready to re-launch both of these programs and I’m really looking forward to it because I’ve streamlined the process for me so it’s not so hectic (and time consuming). Therefore, no more hiatuses… 🙂
So here is how it’s going to work:
- It’s a six-month commitment.
- Club Members are required to place a $30 order each month during their six-month commitment. “To-Go” members will need to place their order in my online store by the 5th of each month (if that doesn’t happen, then I submit their “just-in-case” order for them on the night of my “live” stamp club). “Live” stamp club members can just place their order on the night of our meeting.
- The just-in-case order is required of all members. This is basically an order I can keep on file “just in case” you don’t get your order to me in time for me to place the order. I will then place the order you have on file. I would recommend you select commonly consumed items like adhesive, envelopes and cardstock.
- Each club member will get free products (at least $30 worth) during their hostess month. They can earn additional freebies by having an in-home party/class or catalog party during their hostess month.
- Club members will also receive a free copy of each catalog released, delivered direct to their door.
- New club members can join at any time (they just must stay for the minimum of 6 months)
- Each month, both the “live” club and the “To-Go” club will receive the same projects. “Live” club members will be able to make the projects using my supplies (excluding scissors and adhesive).
- For “To-Go” members I will release the products I’m using for that month’s projects on the 1st of each month. You can order the supplies I used (so you can recreate the projects just as I made them) or you can order something entirely different if you already have what I used or if you want to switch the projects up from what I did.
- “Live” Stamp Club will meet on the Third Thursday of every month from 6:30 to 8:30 at my house.
- “To-Go” kits will be shipped the next day (so the third Friday of every month) and will include a picture of each project and written directions to complete it. You’ll also receive all the pre-cut supplies and embellishments (if it’s one or two — if we use a lot of one embellishment I’ll recommend you order it in your monthly order) to finish the projects excluding basic supplies such as scissors and adhesive.
- Each month will feature four projects. Generally the projects will be cards, but I will also include cute little gift items or a gift tag or something on occasion. There will be not be any scrapbook pages in this program. However, if you are interested in a Scrapbook Club option please e-mail me and let me know. If there is enough interest, I will consider offering this for scrapbookers, too!
- Because I’m behind in getting the word out for January — but I still want to start in January! — I’m going to alter the “live” meeting date, ship date and order date just for January. “To Go” orders must be placed online for this month ONLY by January 21. The “live” meeting will occur on January 22. (Next month online orders for “To Go” kits will need to be placed by February 5.
- January products being used include: Watercolor Wonder Stamp Set (clear: 133191, $21.95; wood: 133188, $29.95), blender pens (item # 102845, $9.95), Elegant Eggplant Ink (item # 126969, $5.95), Wisteria Wonder Ink (item # 126985, $5.95), Crumb Cake Ink (item # 126975, $5.95) and Black Staz-On Ink (item #101406, $7.95) — you can use a regular black ink pad as well.
- To join, please e-mail me your name, mailing address, phone number and a “just-in-case” order (required for “live” members, too) so that I can be sure all orders are entered in a timely manner. I will then arrange to give you a call at a time that is convenient for you so that I can get a credit card number to hold on file.
- If you are a member of my downline you can attend the live meeting and complete the projects for a $15 fee. If you are long distance you can participate for a $20 fee (shipping costs). You will be responsible for ordering all of your own supplies. (I will send you the pre-cut elements for the projects).
- Finally, because I am only allowed to sell Stampin’ Up products in the U.S., this program can only be offered to U.S. customers. Sorry!
I’m super excited about this program! Please let me know if you have any questions. I miss seeing my club members regularly and I’m happy to offer my long-distance stampers stamping with me! Be sure to e-mail me soon and let me know that you want to participate — I’ve got to getting cutting up those supplies!!